Sunday, May 3, 2015

Go for a run for me

It's days like these I want to remind you to cherish something you take for granted. If you have the ability to run, could you go for one today, for me? Soak it in. Revel in the feeling of yourself moving; all the muscles contracting and releasing. Allow yourself to really notice how good it feels when your legs move in an easily choreographed rhythm, your body automatically synchronizing in itself the millions of muscles and tendons and cells that make it possible. Notice the nerves and neurons, firing like well oiled pistons, an orgy or communication within your body, allowing you to move with ease. Make your legs burn with power. Feel it. Notice it. Cherish it.

Please, go for a run today, for me...

Feel this... for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment